If the rest if you aren’t familiar with her blog, go check her out. She’s got interesting ideas and great pictures too!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, optimistic and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
• Thank the Blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to your blog.
• Answer the 11 Questions The Blogger asked to your blog.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog.
Questions for me:
1 What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
Probably playing hours of games on my phone (while listening to audiobooks, of course!).
2 What is the most recent TV show that you have binge-watched?
I haven’t been watching tv or movies much in months – which is kind of odd for me but I’ve been writing and reading so much I haven’t made time for it – but the last thing was Stranger Things. Prior to that, Grey’s Anatomy. (Another guilty pleasure!)
3 Which do you prefer, rain or snow?
Rain. Hands down. F*ck snow.
4 What is your favourite quote?
(I’m going to cheat a bit here and steal from my FB profile… Also, people have one favorite quote? I can’t choose. These are just the tip of the iceberg.)
- “Zander always said this stuff tasted like balls. I was like, ‘when did you eat balls, Zander?’ Like I really want to know.” – Caleb “Hightop” Jones, The Passage by Justin Cronin
- “It’s so hard to forget pain, but it’s even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.” ― Chuck Palahniuk, Diary
- “It is better to lose your pride with someone you love rather than to lose that someone you love with your useless pride.” ―John Ruskin
- “and then the good zombies came on motorbikes and defeated the bad zombies…” – Small British child overheard at a wedding reception
- “I killed your cat, you druggie bitch! I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.” -“Rosco”, Boondock Saints
- “And now I have the freshest cereal.” ~Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- “Man, why you always tell me to f*** a goat?” 40 Year-old Virgin
5 What is the strangest food you’ve ever had?
I’m not sure. Probably some odd thing mixed together after a few too many drinks or running out of groceries (the latter happens a lot more now than the former -alcohol makes me die a little). Having sudden food intolerances also leads me to do weird shit like alternating peanut butter and jelly directly from spoons because I don’t do grains.
(I know, there are only 5 here but those were the questions I was asked. I made up for it with quotes, right?)
By Hook or By Book – Happy Birthday, sorry I’m a bit late!
My questions for those listed above:
- What is your current obsession? A book/tv series/game you’re really into, a hobby, project?
- What is do you think your best quality is?
- If you could speak with anyone who’s ever existed, who would you chose?
- Dogs or cats? Which do you like most and what do you have at home? (Feel fee to include pictures!)
- What is your “day job”? (Or how do you spend your day otherwise?)
- What almost always works to improve your mood?
- If money was not option, how would you spend your time?
- What is your favorite book (or handful of books)?
- Where do you fall in your family? Oldest, middle, baby, only child? Do you think that influences your role in the family?
- What is the best piece of advice you have to share with the world?
- If you could time travel but could change absolutely nothing would you do it?