This morning, a post went out in lovely skeletal form because I goofed on scheduling. Mia culpa.
It’s a Guest Post and Giveaway from Android Love, Human Skin author Richard Godwin.
Check it out and enter!
Quick tips for not disappointing authors and blog tour hosts:
- Choose books wisely – It’s no fun getting stuck with a work you won’t like.
- Manage your schedule
- Make sure you have time to fully engage.
- Write it down. (Make a set of countdown reminders if necessary.)
- Inspect your timeline and other obligations. Prioritize.
- Communicate with your host. Ask questions.
You know what they say about assuming.
- Publish your best work. (It’ll get better as you go.) Books and articles on The Craft of writing offer inspiration and tools to speed up your evolution and save you from common mistakes. You don’t have to recreate the wheel.
- Share share share
What tips or advice do you have for working on a blog tour?
What’s your worst blogging blunder so far?
Have a great day, everyone!